Senior Spotlight: Jill Hedrick
Each and every member of Axiom holds a special place in the heart of the ministry. Whether you are a part of the leadership team,serve on campus with us, join us for retreats, or just worship with us Thursday nights, your presence makes a difference, and when you leave, you are missed. We want to give our graduating seniors the opportunity to speak their wisdom into our lives, and give our underclassmen the chance to meet, and be influenced by, the students who have come before them. (If you’re a part of Axiom and graduating this spring, please send us an email!)
- What did you study, and why?
Major: Business Concentration, Concentration: International Business. Minor: German
- How did you find Axiom, and how did God use it in your life?
I went ministry shopping and loved it the first time I visited.
- What are you up to now; do you have any plans in the works for the future?
Find a job!
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Employed!, with a cat, living in an apartment
- What will you miss most about Axiom/U of I?
- Advice for incoming students?
GET INVOLVED, COMMIT TO AXIOM, TALK TO PEOPLE BEFORE AND AFTER AXIOM, MAKE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE IN AXIOM, TALK TO PEOPLE IN YOUR CLASSES AND OTHER GROUPS, INVITE THEM TO AXIOM–YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. A CITY ON A HILL CANNOT BE HIDDEN!
Jill Hedrick, Graduated: May 2011